Christmas Collage

For the past couple of Christmases I have put together a collage of all the faces on the Cheely side of our family – with so many little ones and living on opposite sides of the earth, it is hard to get a family photo much less a good one.  I got ready to do this year’s and wrote the family to send me head shots.  When I wrote my parents, I said something along the lines of, “Please take a picture of each other and smile.  Or at least try to look pleasant.”  My daddy has a deceptively stern appearance sometimes and my mom has this thing about her teeth (don’t ask me).  In response, my parents sent these photos:

So, in true Cheely fashion I went to work and when my mom went to Walgreens today to pick up the photo I had them print, she found an 8×10 that looked like this:

That’ll teach ya!
Merry Christmas!

Oh, and my sister has the real one for her, never fear:

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Christmas Collage

1. Allison says:

love, love, love it!! wish i could have seen her face when she pulled that out!!!

2. jessica says:

you are so creative! How did you make that? do you have a special program on your computer?

3. zellner says:

love this idea so much! you are such a thoughtful (and hilarious) person!

4. Jawan says:

Ok, I will soon be copying you. Thanks for the fun idea.

5. Amanda says:

Very cute! All it needs is a star at the top to make a family Christmas tree! 🙂

6. Debbie says:

That is too funny! I know your mom LOVED it! I am actually quite impressed the everyone’s funny face is so different. Nice work!

7. Marcie says:

It is very convenient that your family has 5 members, Andy’s 4, Anna’s 3 and your mom and dad make 2. Did you guys plan that just for pictures? :o)

Thoughts?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s