Apparently I have been cyber tagged! Funny thing is, my need to be wanted had me hoping my name would be on the tag list – thanks for showing the love, Susan! Now the directions – Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself; Share the five top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list; Tag five people at the end.
1. I am an English major who never uses words properly – or even words that are real. My mom actually proofs my blog entries and emails me corrections. My family calls them “Beckyisms” – I just call it embarrassing.
2. In fourth, fifth, and sixth grades I won prize money for essays written on soil and water conservation – yawn.
3. I love to go to the movies by myself. (Random – not necessarily weird)
4. I get a natural high from yard sales and bargain shopping – I am addicted and need a 12 step program. (See future post on the grocery game)
5. Almost every day I do the puzzles in USA Today online – helps me fall asleep.
Places to go:
1. Australia again – desperately I want to go there.
2. Seattle – always see it in movies and just want to see it.
3. Ireland – is it really that green?
4. China – I would love to visit my brother and his family again – and eat the food! YUM!
5. Scituate, Massachussetts – went there on our honeymoon and would love to go back.
Okay, I tag Jawan, Heather, Anne, Aspa, and April