1. What are your middle names? Cheely and Chad
2. How long have you been together? 8 years
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? We never really dated. We went on four dates.
4. Who asked who out? He asked me.
5. How old were each of you? I was 26 when he first asked me out. He was 23.
6. Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? Mine.
7. Do you have any children together? 3
8. What about pets? nope
9. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Balancing family and work.
10. Did you go to the same school? Nope
11. Are you from the same home town? I am from Alabama and he is from Georgia
12. Who is smarter? He’s brilliant – I am just smart.
13. Who is more sensitive? Me
14. Where do you eat out most as a couple? We like to mix it up.
15. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? We trained from Beijing to Guangzhou China once but we weren’t married then. Let’s see – Boston would be the furthest as an official couple. Or McAllen, TX.
16. Who has the craziest exes? Him
17. Who has the worse temper? Him
18. Who does the cooking? Depends on the night.
19. Who is more social? ME
20. Who is the neat-freak? I am a frustrated neat-freak. 3 kids under 5 will do that to one.
21. Who is the more stubborn? Me
22. Who hogs the bed? Him
23. Who wakes up earlier? Him
24. Where was your first date? Aaron Saturday and Frank McCravy’s for a group date dinner and Balderdash.
25. Who has the bigger family? Me
26. Do you get flowers often? My sister sends them to me sometimes.
I should insert here that it is perfectly fine with me that Honey is not a big flower giver. I will also add that I don’t mind that my sister is *wink*.
27. How do you spend the holidays? At home with whomever will travel our way.
28. Who is more jealous? I have NO idea.
29. How long did it take to get serious? 3 years
30. Who eats more? I do
31. Who does the laundry? My mom when she visits. No, I do.
32. Who’s better with the computer? Him
33. Who drives when you are together? Me if we are in the van. Him if we are in the Lumi.
And now I will tag a few folk to do the same. . .