I will never understand, no matter how long I work at Walmart, how someone could. . .
1. be walking through the rows of towels, decide they don’t want a DVD and just dump it on the towel shelf.
2. bring an item up to the cashier, blatantly LIE about the price and get mad when the manager won’t give them the item for the LIEd about price.
3. decide IN LINE – AT THE REGISTER – that they don’t want a bra and turn around and stuff it into the beef jerky box while I, I mean a cashier, watches inches away! (eager to take the bra and put it in it’s proper place).
4. open a bottle of GermX in line, use it to wash their hands, and then put it back on the shelf – – across from the cashier!!!
5. come in to shop at 10:45PM with their two young children, look on the shelf and see the desired item is out of stock, walk up and down the aisle of pallets waiting to be unloaded, find said item and ask the night staff to get it for them now. WHAT?????