Not a Rock Star

This weekend was the children’s Christmas program at our church. Remember last year when Little stood while all the children sang? So sweet, right?

This year was a new story. The lights were so bright and the band was so loud – she was a bit scared by it all. I’ll let the pictures do the talking:

Seriously, she cried through all three songs. I couldn’t get to her and no one else made a move. It was awful. Lesson learned for next time!

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Not a Rock Star

1. Cath says:

Oh, oh, oh! Poor Little!! And poor you! I can just imagine how hard those three songs were for YOU!! Now this is off the topic, but I read over at Megan’s blog that you went to visit her. I am jealous, because I would love to meet Megan, and I .wish. that you could come and visit ME!! Life is unfair at times. Can’t you just swing by here for a cuppa??

2. Amy Ellen says:

Oh, that breaks my heart. I can imagine the agony in not being able to get to her.

3. Kitty says:

Poor sweet thing!

4. annaj says:

she’s even adorable when she’s crying!

5. Julia says:

Come on she was toying with you! She was just trying to get everyone’s attention… being cute was not cutting it for her this year so she went for the crying route… to bad it only worked on you!

6. april says:

Sad…she looks so unhappy. Is the girl beside her covering her ears b/c little was crying?

7. Amanda says:

Poor thing! But one day she’ll look back at those pics and laugh…that’s why I like the “crying and in distress” kind of pics!

8. Sarah B. says:

Ack, Becky!! That is so sad, and yet it’s so sweet that you actually have pictures of this event. I love your sweet Little. I thought of you all today as I attended the holiday program of the special needs boy that I help care for. He goes to Litzinger (all special needs kids) and it was so sweet seeing all these different children, all with different levels of disabilities. God has taught me so much through kids like your Little and the boy I care for!! šŸ™‚

9. Graham says:

So sorry Becky! If I had seen her I would have led her off the stage and hugged her on the front row! I was all the way in the back behind all the children. Poor thing. Let’s get a game plan before the next performance. love,Graham

Thoughts?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s